Monday, January 21, 2013

Spartacus: War of the Damned


As you Spartacus fans know Spartacus War of the Damned premieres this Friday January 25th on Starz! And you have no idea how happy and excited I am about seeing this premiere. I JUST STARTED watching last season which was called Spartacus Vengeance! My family and I are totally hooked on this incredibly epic series. My favorite character is Crixus I think he is the sexiest gladiator on the show! And I love him and Naevia they are my favorite couple on the show! I called that moment when she killed Ashur NO LIE! So look out for my reviews of the new Spartacus season! I have uploaded a trailer of the upcoming season from youtube!  I DO NOT OWN THIS VIDEO!
Let’s get into this long awaited season of Spartacus War of the Damned. It starts out with Spartacus on this horse fighting all these men. Which he incredibly butchered the special effects are definitely on point! They do stab Spartacus horse but when the rest of the gladiators come out and they kill everyone but two get away. Spartacus takes the eagle on the sword and smashes the guys face! That was so crazy, gore, and violent! But I loved it! Their army is just wonderful I love how they went and let slaves free, trained them, and let them be in their army! Crixus is lookin pretty sexy with his long hair and beard! I love how Naevia has transformed I knew she would be stronger in this episode but she exceeded my expectations! I guess Crixus did teach her how to cleave a man's head of his shoulders in a single blow! I loved that scene between her and Crixus when she told him she would never be from his side! I knew Gannicus and that girl with the blond hair was gonna hook up that scene was so crazy! They have a four some Saxa, Gannicus and two other women! The sex is definitely on and poppin again! It was so awkward watching this with my family. The new Romans are a trip I look forward to seeing more of them. I actually like Crassus better than Glaber! I love the conversation between Gannicus and Spartacus had about how he keeps wanting to kill more Romans but he killed Glaber should be happy and move on! Spartacus says a thousand lives would not equal Sura’s! Gannicus tells him how he loved Melitta and how he understands how he wants the woman he loves back. He also reveals that it was Oenomaus wife! The ending was indeed epic I love how Spartacus went to them! Crixus was just like a beast taking out guys and the Romans were indeed scared and surprised! I LOVED how he chopped their heads off and wants to show the Romans as a scare tactic. Marcus should've killed that guy! He claims he will make a statue of him but we’ll see! Anyway can’t wait til the next episode!


2 comments:

  1. Yes two more days can't wait to see the premiere episode which I will be reviewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Crassus much better than Glaber too! In total agreement with you. Glaber was scum. Crassus is scary and will likely kill Sparty.

    ReplyDelete