Monday, January 21, 2013

News & Gossip Destiny’s child Nuclear/Love song album Let me just say that when I heard DC were reuniting I had mixed feelings I was happy because I am a huge fan but I feel like they only wait until Beyonce is done with her solo projects. As far as I knew Kelly was steal releasing singles and I thought Michelle was working on another album or play. But I digress I heard the song Nuclear and it’s pretty good DC did their thing on it but I do not like it as a first single. It’s more like a song that was on one of the other DC albums that’s pretty good but wasn’t picked to be released as a single. The love song album is totally unnecessary why release songs that we already have! Most of which I listen to on a daily basis Killing Time that’s the jam one of my favorites by DC along with Temptations, If You Leave feat. Next, T-Shirt, Emotion, Love. It’s set to be released January 29th I don’t know about you but I won’t be buying this album. If DC is not gonna give us an album with all original music then don’t give us an album at all! NO SHADEZ
Kim and Kanye’s baby
This will be a short and sweet post. I am not a Kim Kardashian fan at all I think she’s a media whore that has and will do anything to keep her name floating in the media. I’ve always felt pretty numb when Kim and Kanye started dating if they’re dating for real or just for publicity I never cared to know. And I feel the same way finding out that Kim was pregnant. I hope they end up getting married and having a thousand MORE! But the one thing I will say is I heard she was still “legally” married to Kris Humphries and I’m thinking why oh why won’t she end this fake marriage. Everybody knows the damn marriage was fake just admit it and get a divorce. This is another reason why I don’t like Kim Kardashian she is so fake. Hopefully her and Kanye’s relationship will last cuz I’m not checking her him she can have Kanye West, Lamar Odom, and Kris Humphries! NO SHADEZ

Beyonce’s documentary
As you may have all heard that Beyonce has a documentary premiering on HBO in February, I think the documentary was a great idea but I along with a lot of her fans want her to give us some insight about her that we don’t already know. Show us how you balance your career and being a new mother. Do you have a nanny? Does Blue Ivy sleep through the night? Do you grocery shop? We know you struggle with how much you want to reveal to the world but revealing things like that wouldn't hurt! Beyonce just showing us the behind of the scenes of her hardworking, successful, career is just not enough! NO SHADEZ

The Golden Globes The Golden Globes was this Sunday and it was pretty good I haven’t watched it since Octavia Spencer won for the movie the Help. The hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler were great they kept me laughing and entertained the whole night! I think they should host again next year comedians make the best hosts. The main winners that interested me were Quentin Tarantino, Anne Hathaway, Lena Dunham from Girls, Don Cheadle, Ben Affleck, and Huge Jackman! Congratulations to all the winners! I didn’t see Les Miserables, Argo, or Girls. But I heard that they were amazing. Anne Hathaway I’ve been a fan of since the Princess Diaries and I think she has come a long way. Don Cheadle is another actor who I’ve been a fan of for a while he’s a great actor and I’m happy for his win as well. I watched the movie Django and while I agree it was a great film at times it didn’t seem realistic. Historically some things weren’t portrayed accurately throughout the film but congrats to Quentin Tarantino. The fashion was great my favorites were Jennifer Lopez, Tina Fey, Anne Hathaway, Halle Berry, and Sofia Vergara! NO SHADEZ

American Idol
This season I can tell is gonna be crazy I LOVE Mariah Carey being on this season she's a legend with experience! Why is Nicki Minaj, Keith Urban or Randy Jackson even on American Idol! Nicki has made so many mistakes and flops and had NO experience to judge anyone! Randy is BORING and Keith Urban doesn’t seem to have mind of his own! To tell you the truth the show would be so much better if it was Ryan Seacrest, Nicki Minaj, and Mariah Carey as the judges. Ryan could be the host and the judge! I’m really enjoying it can’t wait til next week! NO SHADEZ
This pic if from theybf.com  I DO NOT OWN THIS PIC!

The inauguration was just spectacular I loved everything about it and watched the whole thing! Barack, Michelle, Sasha and Malia all looked incredible. I loved the blue coat Michelle had on and the different shades of purple the girls wore. Malia wore a magenta J. Crew coat which is the same designer she wore for the 2009 inauguration. Sasha wore a purple Kate Spade coat. They started out going to church which I thought was very important because God is definitely blessing the Obamas with this incredible opportunity. Beyonce sung the Star Spangled Banner and she tore it up she did an amazing job I really liked her black ball gown she had on but those green earrings had to go! I recently heard the controversy about her “supposedly” lip syncing but I seriously don’t believe it! We all know Beyonce is an incredible singer everyone needs to just stop hating on her. When he was sworn in he did an excellent job. The speech was so uplifting I had so many emotions I even teared up. I love how he talked about equal rights for everyone and that no one should be denied the same rights we give others. He mentioned the gays which I thought was appropriate of him, since he was the first president to openly support gay marriage. Here’s a link to him giving the speech if you would like to hear it again. It’s from youtube.com I DO NOT OWN THIS VIDEO!


This pic is from popsugar.com I DO NOT OWN THIS PIC!

The ball was great I loved Jennifer Hudson singing Al Greens song Let’s stay together! She looked incredible people say that she’s lost too much weight but I think she looks great! The dress Ms. Obama wore was just amazing I love the fact that she chose to wear a red dress. I believe it was by Jason Wu he’s an Asian designer I really love the dress! The entertainment was great this has got to be the most star studded inauguration ever! Alicia Keys was pretty good I wasn’t really giving her my undivided attention like that but she looked great. I really like how she changed the words of her song Girl On Fire to Obama on Fire. Stevie Wonder was great too but you could tell he had just come up with that song! Barack Obama has made history again and I just love him for giving us change. NO SHADEZ

This pic is from radaronline.com  I DO NOT OWN THIS PIC

 
This pic is from urbanbellemag.com  I DO NOT OWN THIS PIC


RHOA Season 5 episode 12
This episode was pretty good. Cynthia going to that hair show was great I’m glad she’s doing her thing. Why she invited Kenya to come I don’t know she is so thirsty for attention it’s a shame. Derek J and Miss Lawrence looked outrageous as usual I still like Derek J but Miss Lawrence is just kissing Kenya’s butt too much! He seems to think she can do no wrong! Kandi goes to Derek J to get her hair done but it seems like he didn’t do anything to it that wasn’t already done! She finds out from him that Kenya is doing her own Stallion booty workout tape and calls and tells Phaedra. Many people thought Kandi was being messy but I don’t her and Phaedra are friends and she should’ve told her what Kenya was up to! Phaedra starts to FINALLY READ KENYA for what she is she says “I knew that girl was thirsty but I didn’t know she was starving”. I did agree with Kenya about Phaedra not wanting to give her 10% and complaining about it costing 100,000 but Kenya is so wrong for stealing Phaedra’s idea! Phaedra goes to see the people who did James Fonda tape and says now we’re dealing with A list people. I don’t know why for the life of me why Phaedra was even working with Kenya’s straight to DVD production team especially with how Kenya was flirting with Apollo! Even after that she continued to defend Kenya I agree with Portia on that Phaedra why are you surprised the business deal didn’t go well with this crazy chick! Cynthia hosts a charity event with a little kids fashion show to benefit HIV and was it me? Or did she seem just a little too serious no one is looking for these kids to bring it like Naomi Campbell. The fashion show takes place and all the kids look so cute they even showed T.I. and Tiny’s little boy Major in the fashion show! Apollo carries little Aidan out and Phaedra is so proud! I do agree that he was a little small to be in it but Cynthia went ahead and allowed it! He was cute! The last part is the showdown between Kenya and Phaedra over the donkey booty workout! I think everyone who SUDDENLY agreed to Kenya’s stallion booty idea or the donkey booty is so fake! Kandi was the only real one and I love how she brought it up to Kenya unlike the other girls. I know this is long but please read it and LEAVE A COMMENT! NO SHADEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment