Monday, January 21, 2013

Fashion



Yes I love my fashion! I have tons of clothes, shoes, AND purses. Please believe I have my purse game on lock. My favorite designer is Juicy Couture! I have over 50 or 60 purses which I will post pics of!

Here are a few pics of the purses I got for Christmas:

This white fur purse I got for Christmas came from ebay. I won't tell you how much it cost but it was very inexpensive. It was much needed in my closet to match with my white fur vest I had and it even came with a nice little change purse. Definitley a good buy




This was also purchased this purse on ebay. I HAD to have the baby blue Juicy Couture purse to match with my velour baby blue Juicy Couture pants.

This GGing denim bag came from a beauty supply. I couldn't believe it I was just there to buy some hair supplies and lucked up on this bag I LOVE DENIM HANDBAGS! I have so many denim jeans so I love wearing my denim handbags with them!

These last two handbags my auntie and cousin bought me for Christmas! This is a red and purple juicy couture purse I love it it's so beautiful.

This other handbag is by betsey johnson it's a great bag that straps across from me and be hands free!




No comments:

Post a Comment