Tuesday, January 22, 2013

More Fashion

Hello my fellow fashionistas I just wanted to post more pics of some of my favorite purses!

This purse is by Bebe I saw Snooki from Jersey Shore wearing a similar one and I HAD to have it! I looked high and low for this handbag and finally found it on ebay. It was sold out everywhere else!

  I got both of these Juicy Couture handbags from my grandmother two Christmases ago!
 
The neon blue Juicy Couture purse was the first Juicy Couture purse I bought and the plum Juicy Couture was the second.
 
 
Dereon handbag so cute! Definitley one of my favorite purses.
 
                                                                                                   

This is by Kathy Von Zealand I'm not really a fan of her handbags but this bag is so cute I had to get it! I call it a newspaper bag because that's kinda what it looks like!
 This is a  gray ed hardy handbag I love ed hardy's handbags he was truly unique!











                                                                                             
                                                                                   
 
I got the one on the left Christmas of 2011 and the one of the right I  got from ebay. They're both by Juicy Couture

 
This is a gray Juicy Couture bag!     I got it from T.J. Maxx                                    





 
















This is a very unique and expensiv bag by Ed hardy really rare and hard to find!

Here's a look at my rack for my handbags



 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment