Monday, January 21, 2013

I have always struggled with my weight however just because you fall off the wagon it’s never too late to get back up and try again. I believe that dieting as in just cutting back on what you’re eating is the BIGGEST part of losing weight. Exercising just helps the weight come off quicker. My goal is to lose about 20 minutes by March. I will continue to post tips and advice on diet and fitness. I got this pic from mydochub.com! I DO NOT OWN THIS PIC!

There are several tips for losing weight but these are the best tips that I follow on a daily basis.

Exercise in the morning for about 20-30 minutes
Eat a whole grain cereal with 2% milk
For lunch eat a sandwich on 100% whole wheat bread
Eat 2 or 3 pieces of fruit and vegetables
STAY AWAY FROM SUGARY AND SALTY SNACKS
Exercise again for a hour or more
Drink 5 or 6 bottles of water
Eat baked or boiled foods for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment